- Register on our Patient Portal
- Bring your Health Insurance Card / Information
- Bring copies of records from previous surgeries / related treatments
- If needed, invite a friend or family member to take notes / help with questions
- Please arrive to your appointment 15 minutes early if you have registered online. If you have not registered online, please arrive 30 minutes early.
For Patients Requesting ADA Accommodations Soderstrom Skin Institute is committed to providing equal access to all persons with disabilities, including patients, their companions and other. To ensure effective communication in connection with the provision of medical services, Soderstrom provides qualified sign language and oral interpreter and other auxiliary aids and services, free of charge, for patients, companions, and other individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind, or have low vision. To request auxiliary aids or services, please contact Cindy Tilson, Operations Manager, 309.690.6017 and ctilson@medproadvantage. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) prohibits discrimination against people with disabilities. People who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind, or have low vision have the right under the ADA to request auxiliary aids and services to ensure effective communication. For more information about the ADA, call the Department of Justice’s toll-free ADA Information Line at 800.514.0301 (voice) or 800.514.0383 (TTY) or visit the ADA Home Page at www.ada.gov.